Saturday 29 June 2013

Summer's Here

Okay that maybe a slight exaggeration but I'm warmer than I've been for a few weeks and with the delivery of the Bonbon Belles CD Rom its brightened my last few days up. Here are a couple of cards I've made using the afore mentioned disc.


You can't have a beach scene without beach huts can you? I printed out all the elements from the cd to create this DL easel card and added a couple of starfish I had in my crafty stash. I would like to enter this card into Celebrate Summer over at Jellypark



There is such variety of both coloured and bw digis as well as papers, cutting files & sentiments. Real value for money!


4 comments:

  1. I love beach huts Bev they are summer in a nutshell for me. Thank you for linking up with us over at Jellypark Friends for our Summer Challenge. Mel :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the really sweet comment you left at mine Bev :) I love all these cards, but especially the last one. The colour palette is lovely. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your cards! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work Bev, such diversity! Thanks for your sweet comment, take care, Ira x
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete