Friday 13 October 2017

Spooky Goody Bag

Well it's that spooky time of year again. Personally I don't partake in Halloween but I know of a few people who do. Nikky's latest Halloween Bundle is perfect for your 'spooky' crafting makes. I decided to make a little bag for a trick or treater to collect their 'goodies' in! Little Winnie Trick or Treat is coloured up with prisma pencils. Isn't she cute?


Thanks so much for stopping by. Please feel free to leave me a comment as I do love to read them.

Challenges Entered:





Items Used:


3 comments:

  1. Great project! I love your coloring. Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Polkadoodles! Thank you for entering the Autumn colours challenge at Creative Moments.
    Leona (DT)

    ReplyDelete