Friday 21 March 2014

Spring Is In The Air

Don't we all love a bit of spring? Everything coming back to life after being asleep all winter you can't beat a bit of warm sunshine and a splash of colour!

Over at Polkadoodles today is the start of our new fortnightly challenge with 'Spring' being the subject. Here's my DT project this week. A cute little tag.......


It's made using the oh so versatile Sundae of Seasons CD Rom this is all printed out using one sheet. I mounted it onto a mini rocker card made from acetate this then gave me a little something to add my flowers too. it was a little bit fiddly layering up the flowers on such a diddy project but great fun and something a little different. All I added from my crafty stash was a button, a bit of sparkle and some raffia around the handle.

Feel free to leave me a comment & thanks for stopping by x 

9 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful Bev, love the little basket! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful - I love those flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww wow how pretty is this :)

    such lovely DT Inspiration to the Polkadoodles Challenge

    Hugs Kerrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous project Bev, love those flowers they look fab in that pretty basket
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous project Bev, so bright and lovely.
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Bev
    Hugs Susan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this cute little flowery tag. The idea of making a flower basket is lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete