I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
If you'd like to make a side stepper card from scratch just follow the instructions below.
- You will need a piece of card stock 14.5cm wide x 24cm long. Now depending on if you want a left or right handed stepper to where you start scoring. My steps (in above photo) are to the right so you need to score from the left.
- you need to score (from the left) at 2cm and again at 4cm the full width of the card.
- then at 8cm, 12cm & 18cm you score BUT only down to 7cm. It may pay at this point to draw a pencil line in from 8 - 18cm and 7cm down as this will be a cut line.
- From the left at 14cm you will need another score line going back up to that cut line.
- You then need to use a craft knife and metal ruler to cut your cutline.
- Fingers crossed if you then follow the diagram below you will end up with a side stepper card.
Many thanks for stopping by. I'd love it if you would leave a comment.
Have a great day!