The first selection of samples comes from the brand new colouring therapy collection. It's is a fabulous concept. Adult colouring seems to be the 'in thing' at the moment but the great thing about this collection is it never ends. If you buy a colouring book, once you've coloured it, thats it! Well not anymore we can print over & over again also we can resize, print onto all different kinds of mediums so our colouring can be relaxing and therapeutic but also useful. From paper craft, gifts to home decor. Here are a selection of samples I made for the show.
2. A key ring made using one of the alphabet digi's coloured with lyra rembrandt pencils glued onto stampbord & then triple embossed.
4. An A4 digi, coloured with lyra rembrandt pencils the bubbles are glazed with glossy accents and placed in a simple white frame.
The next collection is Serenity. She's such a cute little fairy I've used the digital download collection but you can also get her on CD Rom here.
5. I've jazzed up a box of confectionery to make it a more attractive gift. Using one of the backing papers, a pre coloured image and one of the cute sentiments.
6. A bright and bold 8 x 8 card with the digi coloured in with my lyra rembrandt pencils.
7. I went a bit bling tastic with this shaped easel but glitter and fairies go hand in hand don't they? This time I used one of the pre coloured images and a few die cuts for a pretty finish.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Please feel free to leave me a comment I do enjoy reading them.