Friday 15 January 2016

Happy Thoughts

This week the winter blues have really kicked in for me so for my Inky Pinkies DT make, I thought I'd try and perk myself up a little using some bright colours (1170, 1180, 5160, 5180, 2160, 2180, 7140, 7145, 6180, 9500, 9501, 9502) and a created myself a reminder ,,,,,, I need to hang this somewhere where I can see it on a daily basis.

Sorry about the shadows but once in the box frame they couldn't be helped


Once my creation was coloured I used a sheet of double sided sticky and went to town with the glitter just to add a touch of sparkle!

Close Up:


Thanks for stopping by.

Challenges Entered:




Items Used:

2 comments:

  1. Oh my nice butterflies edge! lovely creation! just stunning and the bright colors really pop out. Thanks for sharing your project in Jade's Sparkling Butterflies!

    Hugs
    Lidya
    Jade's Sparkling Butterflies DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic idea and love the glitter layer. Beautiful and bright colours too x

    ReplyDelete