Friday 29 April 2016

Box Frame Butterfly

This week for my Inky Pinky DT make I decided to see what would happen if I took my pencils to printable canvas paper. I printed off a butterfly digi from Winnie Fruit Punch and set to work. After one colour I really wasn't sure how it was going to work....



Although if you keep going it really does turn into a beautiful butterfly. I'm really liking the finished result, so much so I have it on display in my lounge. Don't give up folks keep on plugging away.



Here are the colours used for those that wish to know (084, 083, 082, 080, 076, 075, 002) 


Thanks so much for stopping by, I do love to read all your comments.


Items Used:


7 comments:

  1. Stunning work Bev. I'm really into printing on canvas and other materials at the minute

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Beautiful butterfly. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this gorgeous creation Bev xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...very beautiful card and the pearl frame is stunning. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful coloring, Bev - it is rightfully on display at your home. :)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning project. Beautifully colored image. Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments.

    - SP (Design Team)

    ReplyDelete