Tuesday, 27 September 2016

Floral Dies by Polkadoodles

Wow! I've just had my first play with the new Flowers 1 Die from Polkadoodles OMG they're amazing. They cut with one pass thru my machine I'm in love and I can't wait to increase my collection.

I decided to just cut a few flowers and leaves out on white card and coloured them in with my Lyra Rembtandt pencils (flowers: 07, 08, 09, 13 leaves: 63, 67, 68, 70, 71) I shaped them with a ball tool and soft mat and then layered them up.

I think it's made a rather pretty CAS card. What do you think?


Thanks for stopping by! Please feel free to leave me a comment I do love to read them.

Challenges Entered:




Items Used:

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty
    Thanks for sharing at Sunny Day Crafting x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Crafty hugs,
    Ema

    ReplyDelete