Friday 26 May 2017

Using More Than Two Papers

Happy Friday everyone. Today I'm sharing some of the gorgeous content from Horace & Boo with you. The DT at Polkadoodles have been challenged to use 2 or more papers.


I've used three vertical strips of backing paper which I've inked and used as a background, Then within my graphics programme I added one of the sentiments to a topper and resized it to fit. Then added a few of the printed flowers & leaves for decoration.


To decorate the inside of my card I used another of the pretty backing papers and added a pre coloured digi of Horace.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Please feel free to leave me a comment. I do love to read them.

Challenges Entered:




Items Used:


4 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the image inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there again! :) I love your card! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next week too!
    Blessings,
    CGC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable make chick.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete