Friday 20 October 2017

Trick or Treat

Oh my word I discovered a genius on You Tube called Jen of Eve oh she made a project using Nikky's Papers and got a tad excited lol. I in turn got a tad excited and tried to make a little flip case as an alternative treat for Halloween it's not on par (by any means) with Jen of Eve but I'm really quite proud of myself for trying something new.

The design team were asked to make anything but a card from the autumn/winter season. I've chosen Halloween again & the paper's and sentiment are from Winnie Wednesday Download Bundle. I thinks it's a fab alternative to sugar!! Feel free to hop on over and join in the challenge as always for you the theme is 'Anyting Goes'


Thanks so much for stopping by. Please feel free to leave me a comment. I do love to read them


Challenges Entered:




Items Used:

5 comments:

  1. Super cool design! I totally love the papers, layout and the font on Trick or Treat!Fabulous inspiration. Thank you so much for playing in our challenge this week at 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #373 - Use 3 Pattern Papers.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab Halloween gift idea; go you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic idea and make...I love DIY notebook makes,and paper is gorgeous...thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS challenge,hope to see you again
    Ċ½eljka DT xx

    ReplyDelete