Tuesday 11 August 2015

Snow in August

I'm currently a fraction more organised than last year regarding making my Christmas cards. I'm not sure how long it will last but with about 30 odd to make I need to get them underway.

So here are two I made using Crafters Companion Softly Falling Embossing Folder as my inspiration. The first one is a swalk digi image coloured up initially with my Graph'it markers but I couldn't get the hair right so switched to me prisma pencils and things started to improve. I'm really pleased with the final result.


A Close Up:


My second card ( yes I know I was in a red mood!) it involved a bit of paper pricking. It never goes 100% straight for me but the effect is nice, the rest of the card is put together using Sue Wilson Snowflake Corner and Sue Wilson Peeking Snowflake dies


A Close Up:


Challenges Entered:



3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeeeee! I absolutely love this one! Such gorgeous colours and colouring. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore both your cards but adore the snowflake one and the non traditional colours. Lou x

    ReplyDelete