Tuesday 23 September 2014

Tatty Twinkles




I've been working on this little lady (Swinging Tatty) for a few days now as I've not had a lot of free time. I'm not sure if it's my dodgy eyesight or what ?but I'm not 100% happy with the photograph the card itself looks much more vibrant.

Anyway she's coloured up with my graph'its and at the end I tried to get a little more depth of colour with my pencils. I cut her out with a circle die, inking the edges and mounted her onto an embossed larger, scallopped, inked, die cut.

The backing paper is from Tatty Twinkles CD once again I inked the edges and mounted onto some cream card stock and added  some shiny gold ribbon from my crafty stash. I then added my topper to the centre. The sentiment and frame are all part of the same stamp set too. I finished my card off with some flowers which are all die cuts from the tattered lace range. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

I'd like to enter into the following challenges:

incywincydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/anything-goes.html



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the colour palette.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Bev, I just posted my first Tatty Twinkle card using the new stamps. I love them don't you.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Bev, Loving the pink and Kraft combo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card
    wonderful colour scheme so pretty
    thank you for sharing your talent

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fab design and image,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card Bev, love the soft colours. Thank you for playing along with Incy Wincy Designs this week :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card thanks for playing along with us at Incy Wincy this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete