Sunday 17 July 2016

Meribelle

I hope you've had a chance to take a look at the fabulous new collection of Meribelle by the uber talented Nikky Hall. I'm here today to share another make with you. This time I made a dome fronted 14.5 x 14.5cm card. I coloured up cute little Meribelle using my Zig Art & Graphic pens and my water pen (skin, pale pink, blush, tail, light blue, haze blue, bra, pale rose, pale pink, hair, apricot, beige, mustard, sand, bubbles, light blue, green shadow) I then used a spectrum sparkle pen on the tail & bubbles. I then edged the design with Antique Linen & Tumbled Glass distress inks. To add some texture I glued on some sequins & dewdrops

Now onto the acetate front. I used some of the creatures from Winnie Starfish & Sandcastles collection laid them out over a 14.5 x 14.5 cm area in my graphics programme then printed them out on printable acetate. I then trimmed it down to 14.5 x 18.5 cm and scored 1cm from each end. Next I bent the acetate around each side of the card and used red tape to stick it down firmly. This created a slight domed front and allows the card to stand freely.



Close Up:


Thanks so much for stopping by. I do love to read all your comments!

Challenges Entered:





2 comments:

  1. Stunning card Bev, the acetate front with the sea creatures on looks fab and really brings it to life. Your colouring is gorgeous too.
    Hugs,
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev, such a beautiful card and so full of colour! Thank you for joining us at Petal Lu. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Amanda

    ReplyDelete